Softwall Clean Room
Softwall cleanrooms isolate clean processes, or insulate dirty ones. Medical device manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, high particulate processes, paint, automotive, packaging, or injection molding: each application is dynamic with unlimited variables.
Softwall cleanroom installation requires design consideration before reaching the installation site. Customized ceiling filters and HVAC systems prevent contaminants, harmful aerosols, and fine particulate from impeding critical processes. Steel and aluminum support structures bear customized curtain heights, lighting grids, ceilings, and custom hardware for lean temporary structures or permanent manufacturing areas.
Softwall Cleanroom Features:
- Plug & Play Design: Complete with motorized ceiling HEPA filters, LED lights, strip door, and a prefab wiring kit — Requires only assembly and to plug it into an outlet
- Flame retardant, clear vinyl curtains with a static dissipative, flame retardant, clear vinyl strip door
- Lightweight, easy-to-assemble 2x4 tubular steel frame with 2x2 tubular steel support legs
- Room Class 100,000 to Class 10
- Modular design offers great flexibility and expandability. Click here to see expansion examples.
- Fast delivery; most units shipped from stock
- Custom models are offered which can provide up to a 32' free span