Air Handling Unit
An Air Handler, or Air Handling Unit (often abbreviated to AHU), is a device used to condition and circulate air as part of a heating, ventilating and air-conditioning system. An air handler is usually a large insulated metal box containing a blower, heating or cooling coils, filters, sound attenuators and dampers. Air handlers usually connect to ductworks that distribute the conditioned air through the building and return it to the AHU. Sometimes AHUs discharge (supply) and admit (return) air directly to and from the space served without ductwork.
Our AHUs are designed for lower foot prints, higher energy efficiency, modularity and a host of other features like thermal braking and other custom designed features.
- Continual room air cleaning
- Three stage filter system with electrostatic filter
- High energy efficiency
- Rapid, space-saving mounting
- Modular construction and a complete system solution
- Durable quality components
- Low investment, operation and maintenance costs