WRIST STRAP TESTER
Wrist strap is the first line of defence against electrostatic charges builds up on the human body. It is designed to carry away this charge as soon as it is generated. At the same time wrist
strap must remain electrically safe for the user. Thus, it is important to test every wrist strap regularly. In order to protect the sensitive electronic components the maximum wrist strap resistance should not be more than 10 Meg ohms on the other end, the resistance should not be less than 0.75 Meg ohms as protection to the wearer from dangerous level of the voltage and current flow. The wrist strap tester checks these parameters under actual operating conditions with the strap on the wrist. It clearly indicates whether or not the resistance of the wrist strap system including the wearer is at least 0.75 Meg ohms and not more than 10 Meg ohms respectively.
- GREEN Pass : Resistance Between 0.75 to 10 Meg Ohms.
- RED Fail : Resistance below 0.75 OR above 10 Meg Ohms
- Audible Alarm : Sounds for open OR FAIL condition.
- Battery Status : By Dual Color LED
- Test actuation : By pressing metal sensor plate
- Accuracy : +/- 10%
- Power supply : 9 Volt Battery
- Dimensions : 135 x 70 x 25 mm
- Weight : App. 135 Gms with battery
- Calibration : Recommended every 12 months
- Warranty : 12 Months
- Optional : Instruction Board, Carry Case & Door Access systems.
Wrist Strap Tester
- The WST-01 can be wall mounted outside the ESD protected areausing the INSTRUCTION board.
- The WST-01 has the special features of accessing the ESD protectedarea door by using Electro Magnetic Lock.