CONTINUOUS WORK STATION MONITOR
CONTINUOUS WORK STATION MONITOR(Model: WSM-01)
This section continuously monitors the wrist strap todetect loss of continuity between operator and monitor. Conditions such as broken coils cords and improper contact with the skin are detected instantly to alert the operator before serious and expensive ESD damage can occur. As there is no resistance return path from the wrist strap, it uses the “capacitive AC pulse principle” to check if
the operator is adequately grounded. The wrist strap section is automatically activated when wrist strap is plugged in. continuous monitoring reduces the need for periodic checks and also ensures greater security.
ESD WORK SURFACE:-
The work surface is monitored by a DC Resistive principle and a warning is given in case the surface to ground resistance exceeds the safe threshold value of 10 Meg ohms.
ABS Plastic box with external mounting brackets to mount the monitor under the table for saving work surface space.
- 1. Pass Threshold : under 4 Meg ohms for wrist strap : Under 10 Meg ohms for MAT
- 2. Indications : Green LED for wrist strap PASS : Flashing Red LED for wrist strap FAIL : Steady Red LED for mat FAIL
- 3. Audible alarm : For Fail modes.
- 4. Input power : 12V @ 500 ma DC
- 5. Accuracy : +/-10%
- 5. Repeatability : +/-10%
- 6. Dimensions : 125 x 65 x 35mm
- 7. Weight : 125 Gms
- 8. Warranty : One year
- 9. Optional : Grounding Cords & 12V Adopter
The Model WSM-01 is designed to continuously monitor the connections of ESD wrist strap & work surface.